Copyright * zhongnong fengmao plant protection machinery co. LTD Beijing ICP 10023669 -1 medium enterprise power to provide technical support
Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Agriculture on Agricultural Machinery Accidents in the First Half of 2017
Agricultural machinery (agriculture, agriculture and animal husbandry) bureaus (departments, commissions, offices) of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and cities under separate state planning, and the Agricultural Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
In accordance with the "Regulations on the Safety Supervision and Administration of Agricultural Machinery" and the "Measures for Handling Agricultural Machinery Accidents", the national agricultural machinery off-road accidents and agricultural machinery road traffic accidents in the first half of 2017 are now reported.
1. The situation and main characteristics of off-road accidents of agricultural machinery across the country
From January to June 2017, a total of 358 agricultural machinery accidents were reported outside the national highways, with 48 deaths and 107 injuries, and a direct economic loss of 4.7134 million yuan. Compared with the same period last year, the number of accidents, fatalities and direct economic losses increased by 9.15%, 60% and 39.7% respectively, and the number of injuries decreased by 6.14%. Among them: 153 tractor accidents, 29 deaths and 47 injuries, accounting for 42.7%, 60.4% and 43.9% of the accidents, deaths and injuries, respectively. There were 187 combine harvester accidents, 13 deaths and 52 injuries, accounting for 52.2%, 27.1% and 48.6% of the accidents, deaths and injuries, respectively. There were 18 other agricultural machinery accidents, 6 deaths and 8 injuries, accounting for 5.1%, 12.5% and 7.5% of the accidents, deaths and injuries, respectively. In the first half of the year, there were no larger or more agricultural machinery off-road accidents. The death toll in Heilongjiang, Shaanxi, Xinjiang, Henan, Hunan and other provinces (autonomous regions) increased by more than 3 compared with the same period of the previous year, a large increase.
The main characteristics of agricultural machinery off-road accidents:
(1) Operational errors are the main cause of off-road accidents of agricultural machinery. Among the agricultural machinery off-road accidents in the country, 252 accidents, 31 deaths and 70 injuries were caused by operational errors, accounting for 70.4%, 64.6% and 65.4% of the accidents, deaths and injuries, respectively. are more than 60%.
(2) Unlicensed driving and non-annual inspection of agricultural machinery accounted for a high proportion of fatal accidents. Among the national agricultural machinery off-road accidents, 82 accidents were caused by drivers driving without a license, resulting in 28 deaths and 25 injuries, accounting for 22.9%, 58.3% and 23.4% of the accidents, deaths and injuries, respectively; There were 73 accidents due to failure of annual inspection of agricultural machinery, resulting in 21 deaths and 27 injuries, accounting for 20.4%, 43.8% and 25.2% of the accidents, deaths and injuries, respectively. In agricultural machinery fatalities, driving without a license and failing to have an annual inspection accounted for more than 40%.
(3) The proportion of unlicensed driving in agricultural machinery accidents continued to decline. Among the off-road accidents of agricultural machinery, there were 35 accidents involving unlicensed driving of agricultural machinery, resulting in 13 deaths and 19 injuries, accounting for 9.8%, 27.1% and 17.8% of the accidents, deaths and injuries, respectively. The proportion of the three items decreased by 7, 26.2 and 7.6 percentage points respectively compared with the same period of last year.
2. Analysis of the situation and characteristics of agricultural machinery road traffic accidents
According to the information provided by the public security department, from January to June 2017, a total of 783 road traffic accidents involving tractor accidents and casualties were reported across the country, resulting in 355 deaths and 753 injuries, and direct property losses of 3.233 million yuan. Compared with the same period of last year, the number of accidents decreased by 306, a decrease of 28.1%; the number of deaths decreased by 102, a decrease of 22.3%; the number of injuries decreased by 319, a decrease of 29.8%; the direct property damage decreased by 1.001 million yuan, a decrease of 23.7%. Among them, there were 6 major road traffic accidents, a year-on-year decrease of 14.3%; no major road traffic accidents were caused.
Among the road traffic accidents caused by tractors nationwide, 40.7% of the tractors involved did not have a number plate. Among them, 6 provinces including Anhui, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Hubei, Guangdong and other 6 provinces have more prominent accidents caused by unlicensed tractors, accounting for 53.3% of the national total.
Among the road traffic accidents caused by tractors nationwide, 24.6% of the perpetrators do not have a tractor driver's license. Among them, five provinces including Jilin, Anhui, Fujian, Hubei, and Yunnan were more prominent in driving tractor accidents without a license, accounting for 49.1% of the national total.
3. Accidents of agricultural machinery more than large in the first half of 2017
According to the information provided by the public security department, in the first half of 2017, there were 6 road traffic accidents involving agricultural machinery of larger or larger size. The details are as follows.
(1) At about 8:00 on February 4, 2017, Wang drove a small wheeled tractor along the S311 provincial highway in Fangchenggang City, Guangxi to 93km, and collided with a small car driven by Gan, causing 4 deaths and direct property. A road traffic accident with a loss of 10,500 yuan and two damaged vehicles.
(2) At about 15:20 on February 18, 2017, Mr. Li drove an ordinary two-wheeled motorcycle from the direction of Mangnuo Township, Shuangjiang County, Lincang City, Yunnan to the direction of the county town, and went to K0+900M of Mengbusong Line in Shuangjiang County. At the time, it collided with a small steering wheel tractor driven by Li who was driving in the opposite direction, resulting in a road traffic accident in which 3 people were killed and two vehicles were damaged to varying degrees.
(3) At about 20:30 on April 3, 2017, Wang drove a Jiefang brand heavy-duty warehouse-type truck, driving from south to north along the Daya Line in Xingtai City, Hebei Province to 18 kilometers + 700 meters, avoiding the front fault The unlicensed tractor driven by Wang, who was parked without a license, collided with a small ordinary passenger car traveling in the opposite direction, resulting in a road traffic accident in which 4 people were killed, 2 people were injured, and the vehicle was damaged.
(4) At 14:30 on April 10, 2017, Yue drove a transport tractor with a C1E motor vehicle driver's license and took 11 people from Zhongshan Village to Dayi Village to Dayi Village, Jinfeng Town, Kaizhou District, Chongqing City. On the Dabaokan section of the branch road, the vehicle slipped and fell under the 62-meter ridge on the right side of the road, causing 7 deaths, 5 injuries and vehicle damage in a road traffic accident.
(5) At about 11:40 on April 24, 2017, a small ordinary passenger car drove from west to east along Provincial Highway 105 in Ulanqab City, Inner Mongolia. A small four-wheel tractor (with a tow body) driven by Zhang had a tailgating collision, resulting in a road traffic accident in which 6 people were killed, 3 people were injured, and two vehicles were damaged.
(6) At 23:50 on June 7, 2017, Xue drove a large and medium-sized tractor from Hongya County, Leshan City, Sichuan to Jiajiang County, to Provincial Highway 305 Line 253KM+250M (Wansong Village, Huangtu Town, Jiajiang County) At the road section), it collided with an oncoming small car, causing the car to fall into the ditch on the right side of the road (from Hongya to Jiajiang), resulting in a traffic accident that killed 6 people and severely damaged the vehicle.
4. Existing problems and further work requirements
In the first half of 2017, all localities earnestly implemented the safety production responsibility system, strengthened publicity and education on agricultural machinery safety production, carried out emergency response drills for agricultural machinery accidents, intensified special rectification of variant tractors, investigated hidden dangers of agricultural machinery safety, and did a good job in accident prevention, treatment and statistical reporting to ensure the safety of agricultural machinery. Production is generally effective and efficient. However, there are still some provinces where supervision is relaxed and accidents are on the rise. We must attach great importance to this and seriously study and solve it. The National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival are approaching, and the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is about to be held. It is of great significance to do a good job in the current agricultural machinery safety work, to ensure that the vast number of farmers have a safe and peaceful festival, and to create a stable and safe production environment for the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party.
The first is to do a good job in the inspection of agricultural machinery safety production. All localities should strictly follow the requirements of the major inspection work, make careful arrangements and make solid progress. After completing the self-inspection and self-inspection stage, they should solidly organize and carry out the relevant work in the stage of centralized rectification and consolidation and improvement, further strengthen the responsibility for safe production of agricultural machinery, and strictly investigate the hidden dangers of accidents. Resolutely prevent and curb major agricultural machinery accidents. The second is to do a good job in the remediation of variant tractors. All localities should conscientiously summarize the practical good practices and good experiences in the rectification work, fix and stick to the effective supervision measures, continue to maintain a high-pressure situation, and strictly prevent the rebound of illegal acts. The third is to actively do a good job in the implementation of the free policy of agricultural machinery safety supervision. All localities should actively coordinate the finance and other departments to do a good job in fund guarantee, policy publicity, system improvement, etc., to ensure that this policy is implemented, and to ensure that the work of safety supervision is further strengthened. Fourth, do a solid job of publicizing and implementing the newly revised regulations and supporting normative documents. After the revised regulations and supporting normative documents and standards are promulgated and implemented, all localities should do a good job in organizing study and implementation to ensure a smooth transition of the supervision system reform. Fifth, do a good job in the creation of "safe agricultural machinery". All localities should accurately grasp the new changes and new requirements of the creation work in the new period, do a good job in the declaration work for 2016 and 2017, and submit the recommended materials before the end of September 2017.
General Office of the Ministry of Agriculture
August 30, 2017
If there is any infringement, please contact us to delete